10,000 Facebook fans! Can you believe it? I can’t. Words can’t describe my gratitude to my fans and clients as my business continues to grow. I’m so excited for 2015… there will be changes, surprises and (lots) of travel. Thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
So what fun would this milestone be without a little giveaway?! I’ll be choosing one winner and they get to choose from the following:
- Styled family or couple’s shoot with digital files
- Workshop seat or 4 hours of 1:1 mentoring
- $1,000 off any wedding photography collection
- Styled senior shoot with digital files
In order to be entered, you have to do each of the following:
1. Like my Facebook page
2. Share this blog post on either your Facebook or business page
3. Comment on this blog post
The fine print:
- For the wedding photography discount, my associate or I must be available to shoot your wedding. You must not have already booked a photographer.
- Workshop seat is good for the following dates and locations:
- February 18, 2015 | Atlanta, Georgia
- February 19, 2015 | Greenville, South Carolina
- March 27, 2015 | San Antonio, Texas
- May 8, 2015 | Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- November 5, 2015 | Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- 1:1 mentoring, styled family or couple’s shoot is limited to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin or the following locations/dates:
- Fort Myers, Florida | January 13-17, 2015
- Vero Beach, Florida | January 22-27, 2015
- Atlanta, Georgia | January 17, 2015
- Las Vegas, Nevada | February 28 – March 5, 2015
- San Antonio, Texas | March 25-29, 2015
- Montego Bay, Jamaica | April 20-21, 2015
- Nashville, Tennessee | April 24-27, 2015
- Las Vegas, Nevada | May 26 – 29, 2015
- Albuquerque, New Mexico | July 2-5, 2015
- Traverse City, Michigan | October 16-19, 2015
- Travel dates are subject to change.
- Signed contract is required for wedding, shoots, workshops and 1:1 mentoring.
- Winner must be a happy fun person who likes to smile and likes food. Preferably a hugger.
- Friends, family and past clients are all encouraged to enter. That said, if my mom or sister win, I’ll be drawing again. Sorry mom and Eddie!
Winner will be chosen at 7:00PM my time in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (central? standard? mountain?). Let’s not get too technical here folks.
Here’s to another 10k! Cheers!