Wine: Not a wine, but Leinies Canoe Paddler
Grade: 4.5/5 peanuts
Thoughts: A winner! Spring is finally here!
Random amazingly awesome song that came through on Pandora in the last 5 minutes: Well, “Heart” came on this morning, which made me think of Bonnie Tyler which made me remember this parody. I still snicker when I view this.
* I’m kind of cheating on this post… I actually am writing it on Thursday night since I’ll be shooting a rehearsal and dinner tomorrow in Milwaukee
* WOW… can’t believe that I am officially a full time photographer! While the opportunity presented itself kind of suddenly, it’s been something that Jon and I have been talking about for the past few years. Words can’t express how absolutely terrifying it was to make that type of decision – to not have to work for someone else, to not have that steady paycheck come in, to not have that nice cushy job security. Yeah, terrifying doesn’t even BEGIN how to explain how I was feeling! That said, the night after Jon and I made the decision, excitement immediately overtook every other feeling that I was having. That’s how I knew it was the right decision. I kind of wanted to throw up and simultaneously prance around and throw glitter everywhere. I’m so excited to see where my business takes me this year. I have so many plans and so many ideas that are floating around in my head right now!
* Am I the only one who has a substantial amount of “recipes” on my pinterest board in comparison to oh, every other board? Seriously I have about 1000 recipe pins!
* Last Saturday my sister and I went to the farmer’s market in Madison… such a treat! I never get to go in the summer due to all the weddings
* I know I said I would have photobooth info up this past week but I’m still waiting on one thing! Should be in very soon – within the week!
* My new Kelly Moore bag came in! I had the JuJu for over three years and I was looking for a change. The bag held up very well except for the zipper on top. I went with the other boss, the Libby. I have used it a few times so far and am loving it! I especially like that I can fit my ipad or laptop in the side. LOVE that function
* I just LOVE graduation announcement season! I love being able to offer my clients a unique option to announce their graduation or fun open house invitation. There are so many designs to choose from – all completely customizable. This is one of my favorite designs
* I just love Sloan’s round little head: